Thursday, August 18, 2011

VISION ONE | OTOMO / ANATOMY



I dreamt about Mr. Katsuhiro Otomo.
In the dream I was not self confident enough to speak to him so I only stared at Otomo from a distance while he was talking with his collaborators in the main hall of a old fashioned roman hotel.
During the meeting he was shuffling his new books on the table.
I could clearly see two books.
Here is the first one.
It was a book about Otomo's anatomy archetypes research made for Akira.
It is called OTOMO / ANATOMY.

Sorry for the cheap compositing, it's only a quickie, but I think it gets to the point.
Here is an in between.
Starting the second one now.

3 comments:

Gianluca Folì said...

Ti dico che Otomo ne sarebbe orgoglioso :^)
Ci si vede a breve.

Ynfidel said...

follow your visions (I). Emotivo '75

marcotrisorio said...

Ma dimme su quale device hai fatto lo sketch? :)